Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
The MCSE certification requires nearly 2 years experience in designing, implementing, and administering network infrastructures.
- Managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 environment
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure
- Planning and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 active directory infrastructure
- Configuring client operating systems
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
The MCP certification entrusts technicians to perform tasks in a typical office environment for small and large organizations alike.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2),VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs).