The technical services team at Immense Networks is looking for another member.
Successful candidates should enjoy a fast-paced, young-minded environment; have enthusiasm for technical elegance and should also know Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems like the back of his/her hand, experience with Windows Server technologies is a plus.
Accuracy and attention to detail are the two most important performance indicators you will be based on.
- Provide excellent and accurate customer service
- Proactive monitoring of customer equipment and services
- Installing, maintaining, and updating of common off-the-shelf software along with LOB applications (line-of-business)
- Documentation generation for both clients and internal use
- Following service tickets and tasks to completion
Below are required to apply
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance oriented work environment
- Microsoft certification within the first 120 days of employment (training materials and lab environment supplied)
Knowledge in the following are not required, but highly desired
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers or VMware vSphere 5.x
- Microsoft certifications or related technical degree/certifications strongly preferred
- Experience with Cisco IOS-based switches and routers, or ASA-based firewalls
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Coffee, energy drinks, and snacks supplied
How to apply
- Cover Letter